Suitably qualified and interested applicants are welcome to Interra Networks Limited for the available position of Call Center Agent at Gombe state. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Call Center Agent
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Gombe state
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Network Engineer at Beacongate Limited
- Senior DevOp Engineer at Zojatech Limited
- Graduate Medical House Officer at Military Hospital Lagos (MHL)
About Interra Networks Limited
Interra Networks Limited is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. USA with offices in Abuja, Lagos and Enugu, Nigeria. We operate a BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) facility and provide technology-enabled services to the public and private sector. Our services provide our customers with world-class, convenient, reliable and cost-effective business solutions.
- We are looking for a Call Center Representative that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers.
- The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, providing accurate information, and keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Manage large amounts of outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information and provide appropriate solution to complaints
- Research every issue and provide accurate information
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
Requirements and Skills
- High School Diploma
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Proficient in usage of Microsoft packages.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
- Must have good understanding of English and any of the major local Nigerian languages (Hausa).
- Knowledge of customer service telephony and technology.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Should be able to work Mondays to Sundays as need arises.
- Stress tolerance.
Application Closing Date: 31st August, 2022.