This is to inform the general public about a full-time job in Lagos. Transblue Limited is seeking for qualified applicants who can fill in the available position of a Call Centre Agent in the organization.
This job best suited for those specialized in the field of Banking or Financial Service. Due to this expansion into Nigeria market, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Call Centre Agent
- Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Slot: 2
About the Organization
Call Center Representatives complete customer service tasks that ensure customers have the information and assistance they need and maintain the company’s positive reputation. They often have the following responsibilities:
Your main responsibilities are:
- Take customer calls and provide accurate, satisfactory answers to their queries and concerns
- De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied customers, offering patient assistance and support
- Call clients and customers to inform them about the company’s new products, services and policies
- Guide callers through troubleshooting, navigating the company site or using the products or services
- Review customer or client accounts, providing updates and information about billing, shipping, warranties and other account items
- Collaborate with other call center professionals to improve customer service
- Help to train new employees and inform them about the company’s customer management policies.
Requirements and Skills
- Degree in Mass Communication or English Language
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
Application Process in Transblue Limited
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.