Cashier At Frosays Foods Limited- 1 Opening
We are pleased to inform the public that a cashier is needed at Frosays Limited for immediate employment. Interested candidates are free to apply.
Frosays Foods is a brand of Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited. Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited is a key baking company with innovative baked products and services. We produce high quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern facilities. Our vision is “to be the number one producer of quality baked goods in Nigeria by 2025” even while on the mission of “utilizing innovative resources to produce fresh, healthy and tasty baked goods for outstanding customer experience”.
Job Title: Cashier
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Hours: 8am to 5pm, Mondays to Saturdays.o
Job Summary of a Cashier
- Receiving payments, issuing receipts and keeping record of all cash and credit transactions.
- Answering customers’ enquiries, maximizing customer satisfaction and ensuring that cash transactions run smoothly.
Job Description of a Cashier
- Handling all customer payments and credit transactions.
- Arranging and stacking cash neatly in the safe.
- Responsible for the daily balancing and reconciliation of the cashbook.
- Handling daily cash remittance.
- Attending meetings and trainings as scheduled.
- Operating the point of sale system and keeping assigned area clean.
- Attending to customers and answering customers’ enquiries in a friendly manner.
- Following all established procedures for documenting errors in cashing procedures.
- Setting up, stocking, replenishing and maintaining the cash register station.
- Handling petty cash and reimbursibles.
- Keeping cash office locked when not around and safeguarding key.
- Closing accounts properly before handing over to the next cashier on duty.
- Entering all postings into the appropriate accounts using the company software.
- Sending reports to the Accountant/Branch Manager at the close of shift for the day.
- Raising sales invoices and issuing receipts after payment to customers.
Local Government Facilitator at Palladium Group
Supermarket Supervisor at Sigma Consulting Group
State HRH Consultant at Palladium Group
Fund Mobilization Lead at Proten International
Senior Software Engineer at United Bank For Africa (UBA)
Ophthalmic Registered Nurse at Sigma Consulting Group
- Minimum of OND in Accounting.
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Efficient problem-solving skills.
- 1-2 years experience.
- An analytical mind and attention to detail.
- High level of integrity.
- Ability to work well with minimum or no supervision.
Remuneration And Benefits
- Monthly Salary: N35,000 – N40,000
- Quarterly bonus package
- Other benefits
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Job Location as the subject of the mail.
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng