Change Manager at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is currently seeking for qualified applicants who can take the vacant position of a change manager. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Change Manager
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Apapa, Lagos
About Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc
Incorporated on the 29th of September 1960, as a limited liability company and pioneer wheat miller in Nigeria, Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Over the years, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy.
The group’s operations can be categorized into four major sectors of Food, Sugar, Agro-allied, and Support services. Our foray into the Agric sector started in 1978, with the acquisition of a 10,000-hectare farm in Kaboji, Niger state as part of an investment and expansion strategy designed to create value in the supply chain and reduce the reliance on imported raw materials. Since then, we have made substantial investments in the primary processing of locally grown soybean, palm fruit, cassava, maize, sugar cane, sorghum, and the storage, aggregation and distribution of locally sourced grains.
- The Change Manager in the Program Management Office will work closely with relevant stakeholders to develop and implement change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage of required changes.
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics.
- Identify and manage anticipated and persistent resistance.
- Leverage a change management methodology, process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness, and identify key stakeholders.
- Providing reporting and other updates to management and project teams.
- Ensures process improvement methodologies, project management and delivery process, and implementation management processes are followed.
- Work with team members, decision makers, and client stakeholders to define business requirements and systems goals, and to identify and resolve business
- B.Sc / HND preferably in Engineering, Management, Business Administration, Computer Science, Operations Research, Organizational Behavior, Mathematics or Finance.
- A Master’s Degree in any of the above or related fields or an MBA would be a plus.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Advanced Mastery of software application such as Microsoft office packages (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
The Person Must:
- Have a solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process.
- Have experience with and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have the ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Have problem solving and root-cause identification skills.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.