Suitably qualified applicants are welcome to Workforce Group for the vacant position of a Channel Support Officer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Channel Support Officer – Interbank Funds Transfer
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lagos
Other jobs like this you might like:
At Workforce Group, we go beyond narrowly defined client issues, beyond conventional wisdom, beyond the expected, to create opportunities for our clients, candidates, colleagues, collaborators, and community.
Through a network of diversified but highly complementary lines of businesses we have helped some of the most important and exciting organizations on the continent find the critical talent, access cutting edge advice and get innovative support they require to grow in a challenging market.
We support businesses and organizations of varying size, structure and maturity across diverse sectors such as Technology, Telecoms, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Third Sector, FMCG etc. to enhance business performance, optimise for growth and achieve exceptional results. Our ground-breaking Zone Tech Park offers startups and established companies that the cutting-edge facilities, technology and business expertise they need to break out and thrive.
- To support the USSD Channel Manager to drive sales, product uptake and channel utilization as it relates to Interbank Funds Transfer on USSD
- The Channel Support Officer for Interbank Funds Transfer is responsible driving growth of Interbank Funds Transfer on USSD.
- The Support Officer is solely responsible for devising initiatives to drive the volumes, values, and revenue of Interbank Funds Transfer.
- This role also deals with pushing sustainable capabilities to create stickiness in the customer’s lifestyle.
The Channel Support Officer for Interbank Funds Transfer is expected to play a critical role to:
- Regular customer engagement through Emails, SMS Campaigns, WhatsApp messaging and other means available on products offering to drive growth
- Daily monitoring and tracking of key business-related parameters such as revenue, value, volumes, and users
- Provide daily reporting on channel usage, adoption, profitability, as may be required by the Channel Manager for Digital Banking
- Work on devising new initiatives to drive users, volume, values, and revenue on Interbank Funds Transfer
- Communicate the services and value-added solutions available on USSD to all internal stakeholders across the bank’s businesses
- Ensure constant communication with aggregators to maximize services offered to drive Interbank Funds Transfer
- Regularly liaise with the internal support teams to ensure maximum uptime on USSD
Business and Financial performance:
- Carry out regular competitive scans to benchmark Ecobank USSD against listed industry competitors
- Completely support onboarding activities and set targets with a view to ensuring maximum success rate and simplified on boarding of customers on USSD.
- Ensure effective delivery of transaction notification on all payments and carry out mandatory monthly revenue assurance
- Ensure all transaction disputes on Interbank Funds Transfer on USSD are properly resolved within stipulated TAT and industry timelines.
Process, Control and Operational Performance:
- Promote high ethical and integrity standards, and establish a culture within the bank that establishes and demonstrates to all personnel the importance of controls
- Utilize the internal control system in place to minimize operational losses and monitor its adequacy and effectiveness
- Drive customer service excellence
- Establish and sustain a customer-centric business culture, leveraging on technology
- Ensure high customer satisfaction as measured and monitored through Customer feedback surveys
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent is required at the minimum
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Basic Knowledge of the digital/payment space
- Basic Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint Skills,
Capabilities & Personal Attributes:
- Tech Savvy
- Strategic thinking
- Leadership skills
- Reporting and Analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- Customer Service, Compliance, Banking, Leadership, Communication Skill, Strategic Thinking, Monthly Revenue, Powerpoint.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.