Chief Financial Officer at Workforce Group (1 slot available)
Workforce Group is in need of qualified applicants for the vacant position of a Chief Financial Officer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lagos
Other jobs like this you might like:
At Workforce Group, we go beyond narrowly defined client issues, beyond conventional wisdom, beyond the expected, to create opportunities for our clients, candidates, colleagues, collaborators, and community.
Through a network of diversified but highly complementary lines of businesses we have helped some of the most important and exciting organizations on the continent find the critical talent, access cutting edge advice and get innovative support they require to grow in a challenging market.
We support businesses and organizations of varying size, structure and maturity across diverse sectors such as Technology, Telecoms, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Third Sector, FMCG etc. to enhance business performance, optimise for growth and achieve exceptional results. Our ground-breaking Zone Tech Park offers startups and established companies that the cutting-edge facilities, technology and business expertise they need to break out and thrive.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience in a finance & performance management role within the financial services industry, with at least 5 years in a senior management role.
- Relevant professional qualifications i.e., ICAN, ACA, ACCA, ANAN, CFA, etc.
- Working knowledge of budgeting, planning, management accounting and corporate finance
- Strong knowledge of financial management systems, accounting policies and standards; tax management, P & L, cost accounting etc.
- Good knowledge of financial and statutory reporting, IFRS accounting standards.
- Technologically savvy with good understanding and experience with IT, Billing & accounting (ERP) software implementation and deployment
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills with an ability to engage with others to achieve positive results
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to build rapport across various stakeholders and effectively communicate and interact with top level management.
- Strong leadership, supervisory, coaching, mentoring and people management skills
- Strong business & commercial acumen
- Resilient and focused go-getter with the exposure to best practices
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism and confidentiality
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.