This is to inform the general public about a full-time job in Lagos. Transblue Limited is currently seeking for a qualified applicant who can fill in the available position of a Chief Operating Officer in the organization.
Due to this expansion into Nigeria market, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Chief Operating Officer in Transblue Limited
- Location: Lekki, Lagos
About the Organization
- The COO will provide leadership and strategic vision to the organization.
- They will bring operational, managerial and administrative procedures, reporting structures and operation controls to the company.
- The COO will effectively communicate and foster growth among the executive team and all employees.
- This is a vital leadership role that will drive results, spur growth and increase the overall efficiency of the corporation.
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Khenpro Global Services: Cashiers at a Confectionery Company (3 Openings)
- Khenpro Global Services: Drivers at a Confectionery Company (2 Openings)
- Chief Security Officer At TRUCK.NG (Nigeria’s #1 Logistic System)
- Inventory Officer At TRUCK.NG (Nigeria’s #1 Logistic System)
- Logistics Supervisor At TRUCK.NG (Nigeria’s #1 Logistic System)
- Provide management to staff and leadership to the organization that aligns with the company’s business plan and overall strategic vision.
- Assist executive team members in creating, growing and building a world class, industry leading organization.
- Drive company results from both an operational and financial perspective working closely with the CFO, CEO and other key executive team members.
- Partner with the CFO to achieve favorable financial results with respect to sales, profitability, cash flow, mergers and acquisitions, systems, reporting and controls.
- Set challenging and realistic goals for growth, performance and profitability.
- Create effective measurement tools to gauge the efficiency and effectiveness of internal and external processes.
- Provide accurate and timely reports outlining the operational condition of the company.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Works with other c-level executives on budgeting, forecasting and resource allocation programs.
- Work closely with senior management team to create, implement and roll out plans for operational processes, internal infrastructures, reporting systems and company policies all designed to foster growth, profitably and efficiencies within the company.
- Motivate and encourage employees at all levels as one of the key leaders in the company including but not limited to professional staff, management level employees and executive leadership team members.
- Forge strategic partnerships and relationships with clients, vendors, banks, investors and all other professional business relationships.
- Work with the CEO and CFO in the capital raise process. Meet, interact and present information effectively to potential investors and private equity firms.
- Foster a growth oriented, positive and encouraging environment while keeping employees and management accountable to company policies, procedures and guidelines.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- MBA from Top Business School (As an added advantage)
- 5-10 years of executive level operational experience required.
- 12+ years at the COO level is preferred
- Exceptional executive presence, business acumen and presentation skills.
- Budgeting and/or financial focused mindset helpful.
- Company Driver At TRUCK.NG (Nigeria’s #1 Logistic System)
- Lontor Hi-Tech: Deputy Manager in Lontor SKD Factory
- Office Manager at St Mary’s Specialist Centre
- Paga Nigeria: Work as a Field Sales Consultant
- Senior Software Engineer at Palladium Group
Application Process in Transblue Limited
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.