Chief Operations Officer At Alan & Grant (1 Position)
Alan & Grant is currently looking for a chief operations officer for immediate employment. Interested persons are expected to apply. Kindly go through the full details of this position below:
Job Title: Chief Operations Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- The COO will provide leadership and strategic vision to the organization. They will bring operational, managerial and administrative procedures, reporting structures and operation controls to the company.
- The COO will effectively communicate and foster growth among the executive team and all employees. This is a vital leadership role that will drive results, spur growth and increase the overall efficiency of the corporation.
Business Associate at Folalil Cost Consult
Business Analyst Intern at ErpSoftapp Limited
Finance Manager at ErpSoftapp Limited
Network Engineer at Emerging Africa
- Provide management to staff and leadership to the organization that aligns with the company’s business plan and overall strategic vision.
- Assist executive team members in creating, growing and building a world class, industry leading organization.
- Drive company results from both an operational and financial perspective working closely with the CFO, CEO and other key executive team members.
- Partner with the CFO to achieve favorable financial results with respect to sales, profitability, cash flow, mergers and acquisitions, systems, reporting and controls.
- Set challenging and realistic goals for growth, performance and profitability.
- Create effective measurement tools to gauge the efficiency and effectiveness of internal and external processes.
- Provide accurate and timely reports outlining the operational condition of the company.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Works with other executives on budgeting, forecasting and resource allocation programs.
- Work closely with senior management team to create, implement and roll out plans for operational processes, internal infrastructures, reporting systems and company policies all designed to foster growth, profitably and efficiencies within the company.
- Motivate and encourage employees at all levels as one of the key leaders in the company including but not limited to professional staff, management level employees and executive leadership team members.
- Forge strategic partnerships and relationships with clients, vendors, banks, investors and all other professional business relationships.
- Work with the CEO and CFO in the capital raise process, participate in the company’s road shows. Meet, interact and present information effectively to potential investors and private equity firms.
- Foster a growth oriented, positive and encouraging environment while keeping employees and management accountable to company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- MBA from Top Business School Preferred.
- Must have a strong profile with experience from one of the biggest food distribution / ecommerce companies in Africa
- 10+ years at the COO level is preferred
- 15 – 20 + years of broad-based and progressive experience in leadership role in a fast-paced growing technology company.
- Experience in an environment growing from $50MM in revenue to $200MM in revenue and experience in scaling business in Africa
Application Closing Date
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng