We would like to introduce you to yet another great opportunity to get a reliable job in Lagos. TRUCK.NG is currently seeking for a qualified applicant who can fill in the available position of a Chief Security Officer in the organization.
This is a full time job best suited for those specialized in the department of Security. We are seeking competent, self motivated, hardworking and result driven professional to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Chief Security Officer
- Location: Nigeria
About the Organization
TruckNG is simplifying the landscape of trucking and transportation of goods through a digital logistics platform. The platform is designed to connect and inform all stakeholders, between drivers, shipping companies, freight factories, and transportation cooperatives. TruckNG enables efficient management and supervision of all operations via a user-friendly digital logistics platform.
Key Tasks/ Responsibilities
- Building a comprehensive security program that includes physical safety and cybersecurity policies.
- Reviewing existing security measures and updating protocols as needed.
- Overseeing the daily operations of the company to identify potential security risks and room for improvements.
- Fostering a culture of physical and digital security awareness by conducting training sessions and communicating with personnel.
- Managing, evaluating, and resolving any physical or digital security incidents or breaches.
- Ensuring that the company’s security policies comply with federal laws and legislations.
- Presenting risk assessments and improved security policies to management team members.
- Working with management to develop and implement an appropriate budget for security programs.
- Perform other task(s) as assigned
Competency & Technical Skill Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in safety management or a similar field.
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a security manager.
- Excellent knowledge of state and federal information security laws.
- Proven proficiency in developing physical and digital security protocols and procedures.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional managerial skills and the ability to lead a team.
- Proficiency in information management systems and knowledge of cybersecurity.
- Ability to research and stay up to date with security trends, as well as changing government and state laws.
Application Process in TRUCK.NG
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.