Hobark International Limited (HIL) is currently seeking applications from qualified applicants for the vacant position of a Civil Inspector. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Civil Inspector
- Employment Type: Contract
- Location: Nigeria
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Principal Programmer at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Laboratory Assistant / Technician at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Engineer I at the Enugu State University Of Medical And Applied Sciences (SUMAS)
- Teacher at Wells International School
About Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark Group operating in the Oil and Gas Industry. Incorporated in 1998, the company started out as a staffing agency which supplied skilled personnel to the Oil and Gas Industry within Nigeria.
Growth and expansion led to diversification in a variety of services and the construction of offices in Port-Harcourt (Nigeria), Benin (Nigeria), Lagos (Nigeria), Houston (USA), London (UK), Calgary (Canada), Abidjan (Cote D’Ivoire), Libreville (Gabon) and Pointe-Noire (Congo). The corporate headquarters is located in Victoria Island, Lagos (Nigeria).
About the Job
- The candidate shall be responsible for inspecting site conditions prior to the start of construction activities and verify the compatibility of the site with the designed permanent works.
- Checking for obstructions, photographing and documenting the condition of existing property that might be damaged by the work and ensuring all existing structures, property, utilities and landscaping are properly protected.
- Reviewing materials delivered to the site for conformance with approved samples, materials and equipment and report findings to the Resident Engineer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- 9 Years’ of related experience.
- 5 years working experiences in a major oil field, petrochemical, or oil and gas handling projects.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.