GIG Logistics is currently seeking for application from qualified applicants to fill the vacant position of Claims Intern. interested and qualified applicants can apply via the details below
GIG Logistics is a member of The GIG Group and prides itself as Nigeria’s leading logistics company. Incorporated in 2012 and headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, GIG Logistics leverages on technology to gain competitive advantage.
Job Title: Claims Intern
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Work Mode: On-site
Contract Type: Full-Time
Support the Claims team in the discharge of the following responsibilities:
- Managing the end-to-end cycle of all cases of missing, delayed and damaged shipments to ensure refunds and recovery, where necessary.
- Compiling general debit list monthly, and forwarding same to the Human Resource department for fund recovery.
- Sending debit notification mails to all affected agents/partners after general debit list has been prepared and sent to the Human Resource department.
- Initiate warehouse search across all centers, hubs and gateways in the event of suspected missing shipment.
- Negotiation and processing of refunds for customers within specified timelines.
- Filing for insurance claims with the respective insurance partners and following up till payments are made.
- Work with the Security & Investigations team in the investigation of cases of missing, and damaged shipments.
- Other duties as the exigencies of work may demand.
Suitable candidate MUST satisfy the following criteria:
- Currently in the employ of GIG Logistics
- Fair knowledge of the workings of the claims process
- Possess excellent business communication (written and oral) skills
- Possess sound numerical and negotiation skills
- Excellent relational, inter-personal and team-work abilities.
N75,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
3rd August, 2022.