Suitably qualified and interested applicants are welcome to Achievers University, Owo for the vacant position of a Class Teacher for Staff School. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Class Teacher (Creche / Nursery / Primary School)
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Owo, Ondo
Other jobs like this you might like:
About Achievers University, Owo
Achievers University, Owo was approved and licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 2007. It commenced academic activities on 2nd April, 2008. The University, which is situated in a serene and conducive environment, has matriculated 15 sets of students and graduated 11 sets of Achievers’ who are making their marks in all spheres of human endeavors. The University now fully operates at its permanent site at Km 1, Idasen-Ute Road, Owo, Ondo State.
- Candidates must hold the Nigerian Certificate in Education obtained through a full-time course of study, with reasonable years of experience or hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Education.
- Possession of Postgraduate Degree in Education will be an added advantage.
Salary and Conditions of Service
- Salary and allowance and other benefits are as approved by Governing Council of Achievers University.
Jobs with no deadline specified:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 10 hard copies of their Applications along with Curriculum Vitae (CV), names and addressed of three (3) referees, including copies of their Credentials to:
P.M.B. 1030, Owo,
- Applicants should also request their referees to forward their references directly to the address above.
- For further information: Please contact: Oluwole via: email@example.com – 08038544613 / Adebayo via: firstname.lastname@example.org – 0803 343 2195.