Columbia College International Scholarships in USA 2023
Columbia College Scholarship Overview
Don’t miss this opportunity to participate in the CC Achievement International Scholarships offered by Columbia College in the USA. Applications can be made for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Columbia College International Scholarship aims to support highly motivated students who want to pursue a bachelor’s degree at Columbia College.
Students who want to learn high-quality education are invited to the university.
Read also: CSIRO International Scholarships in Australia 2023
Columbia College is a private, non-profit liberal arts and sciences college. Founded in 1851 as a nonsectarian college, it has retained a covenant with the Christian Church since its inception.
One-third of Columbia’s almost 10,000 students are associated with the U.S. military. It offers degree programs designed to meet the needs of today’s job market while preparing students for the future.
They believe higher learning should be individualized, innovative, and flexible.
The scholarship winners of the award will be presented with $9,000 per annum, $36,000 for four years, to cover the tuition fee at Columbia College for the academic year 2022/2023.
Read also: University of Kansas International Scholarships in USA 2023
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this Columbia College International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must enroll in the bachelor’s degree programme.
- Completing 27 credits per academic year
- The applicants must be new incoming full-time students.
Read also: Fully Funded Raydon Graduate Research Masters Scholarships 2023-2024
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, the students must apply using the college application portal by registering for an account and logging in.
Once you are admitted, you’ll automatically be considered for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcript
- Unofficial college transcript at least six credit hours
- High school equivalency test (GED, HiSET, TASC)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.75.
- Language Requirement: The candidates should be very proficient in the English language.