Softcom Limited is currently looking for a communications associate for immediate employment. Interested persons are expected to apply. Kindly go through the full details of this position below:
Job Title: Communications Associate
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Softcom is an innovative company that creates simple and connected solutions that solve everyday problems and make growth accessible to all.
- We are looking for a Communications Associate to support in developing and executing communication strategies to meet brand, public relations, and inbound marketing objectives around the LIFT Program.
- This role requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to develop compelling content that are both on-brand; in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and data-driven; optimized for search and all content channels including digital, social media, email, and in-person activations.
- The successful candidate should be an innovator and someone who is always ready to think outside the box. You are required to be detail-oriented, an effective collaborator, and interested in technology and its ability to drive change. You must also be a self-starter and love working on multiple projects.
- The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing content that increases engagement and drives lead conversions. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree, and relevant work experience.
- As the Communications Associate, your job responsibilities will include the following;
- Develop communications goals and a messaging strategy, design implementation tactics for multi-channel delivery.
- Create and implement engaging, high-quality content in editorial and campaign publication calendars for Lift.
- Develop appropriate communication materials and conduct activities that ensure the target audience has a full grasp of Lift’s brand message
- Produce a myriad of communications including but not limited to newsletter, press releases, scripts and marketing copy, articles, video scripts, news updates, company collateral materials, speeches, and so on.
- Manage the production of digital content for online events such as Webinars, Twitter Spaces and Instagram Live.
- Stay current on market, content, and industry trends
- Performing regular content audits to ensure content is accurate, optimized, updated, and relevant to the target audience
- Deliver brand-level visual campaigns and report analytics on campaign performance by collaborating with Brand and Marketing teams.
- Responsible for implementing and managing all Lift’’s communication channels.
You’ll be a good fit for this position if you have/are:
- A Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or any related field
- Three (3) years relevant experience in a progressive company like ours. Experience in the startup/investment community is a plus
- Demonstrable experience with SEO, social media, and web analytics
- Proficiency in using tools such as MailChimp, Google Analytics, SEMRush, Meltwater, Hootsuite etc
- Creativity, impeccable communication skills and a genuine passion for storytelling
- In-tune with cultural trends and relevant communication style for the audience
- Self-starter with flair for quality with keen attention to detail
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable, and innovative, approach to work
- Ability to switch between ideation to tactics; reworking a design or caption
- Portfolio of work available for review.
Application Closing Date