Company Driver At TRUCK.NG (Nigeria’s #1 Logistic System)
We would like to introduce you to yet another great opportunity to get a reliable job in Lagos. TRUCK.NG is currently seeking for a qualified applicant who can fill in the available position of a Company Driver in the organization.
This is a full time job best suited for those specialized in the department of Transportation/Logistics. We are seeking a skilled, reliable, efficient employee to join our growing organization in the capacity below:
- Job Title: Company Driver
- Location: Lagos
About the Organization
TruckNG is simplifying the landscape of trucking and transportation of goods through a digital logistics platform. The platform is designed to connect and inform all stakeholders, between drivers, shipping companies, freight factories, and transportation cooperatives. TruckNG enables efficient management and supervision of all operations via a user-friendly digital logistics platform.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up staff from the place and at the time they have requested
- Purchase fuel and obtain receipts
- Assist with loading and unloading of luggage
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Answer questions about the area and local places of interest
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car
- Refuel and clean vehicle.
- Report road incidents to the management.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Ensuring that safety policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Report any issues that arises in respect of the vehicle to the management.
Competency & Technical skill Requirements
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Availability to take weekend and night shifts.
- A polite and professional disposition.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour).
Application Process in TRUCK.NG
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.