A compliance officer is needed at GTI Assets Management And Trust Limited for immediate employment. Interested applicants are to go through this post as there are useful information as regards to this job vacancy.
GAMTL is one of the leading fund/portfolio management firms in Nigeria, with institutional and retail clients spread across several sectors of the economy. The company is duly licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), and offers the following products and services: Wealth Management, Liquidity Management, Structured products and Mutual Funds – Collective Investment Scheme.
Job Title: Compliance Officer
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Finance, Business Management, or related field with at least three years of proven experience.
- Good Knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Brilliant oral & written skills.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Management experience.
- Strategic thinking.
- Expert knowledge of the company & relevant market.
- Legal & moral integrity.
- Exhibit professionalism in appearance and mannerism.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Compliance Officer, Asset Management and Trust Limited” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.