Compliance Officer at Olakleen Holdings Limited
Job Title: Compliance Officer
O’la-kleen Nigeria Limited is Nigeria’s foremost cleaning service company with a brand name used as a reference point both locally and internationally.
The company has continued to exceed the expectations of clients thereby defining service excellence in the cleaning industry.
O’la-kleen Nigeria Limited renders services for the corporate organisation as well as individuals with our clients list ranging from the American Embassy;
Central Bank of Nigeria and Nigerian Breweries to mention but a few.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Compliance Officer Job Summary
- The role of a compliance officer is to make sure that a company is conducting its business in full compliance with all national and international laws and regulations;
that pertain to its particular industry, as well as professional standards, accepted business practices and internal standards.
Read also: Health Representative (Lagos) at Pfizer Nigeria
Compliance Officer Job Description
- Make sure procedures are followed.
- Conduct or direct the internal investigation of compliance issues.
- Conduct environmental audits to ensure adherence to environmental standards.
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
- Disseminate written policies and procedures related to compliance activities.
- File appropriate compliance reports with regulatory agencies and also liaise with the regulatory authorities on compliance and control issues.
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes.
- Collaborate with human resources departments to ensure the implementation of consistent disciplinary action strategies in cases of compliance standard violations.
- Provide employee training on compliance related topics, policies, or procedures.
- Monitor compliance systems to ensure their effectiveness.
- Verify that all company and regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated.
- Assist the development or implementation of compliance-related policies and procedures throughout the organization.
- Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses
- Set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation
- Keep abreast of internal standards and business goals.
Compliance Officer Qualifications
- First Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Accounting or Business related field.
- Possession of an MBA or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant post-graduation experience
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of finance and accounting functions.
- Problem Solving / Analysis
- Financial Management
- Strong analytical and critical reasoning skills
- Knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office suite and internet resources.
- Research oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Discipline, integrity and result oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive, resourceful and focused on achieving set goals
- High energy level.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.