Content Writer at Afrobeats Global International Limited
Afrobeats Global International Limited is offering a great opportunity to all those who have a skill in content writing.
A content writer is someone who specializes in producing relevant, engaging written content for websites. Every website is designed with a specific target audience in mind and requires well-written, informative and generally high-quality content to speak to that audience.
Afrobeatsglobal is a subsidiary of Creatrix Empire Limited, a Multimedia company that Provides a range of services. Afrobeatsglobal is your music, entertainment, news and fashion website. We provide you with the latest breaking news and videos straight from the entertainment industry.
Job Description of a Content Writer
- As a content writer, you’ll be working with teams across the company to create valuable content to educate our customers/clients and wow our prospects.
- You will master different style guides and be able to produce creative writing, informational articles, fictional stories, etc., for websites, blogs, articles, white papers, product descriptions, and social media platforms.
- You will create content that is specifically crafted to capture the attention of a particular
- OND / HND / B.Sc or it’s equivalent in a related course.
- 1 – 3 years experience in content creation.
- Understanding of global and African trends.
- Lover of music
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability of pay attention to details
- Researching skills.
- Experience in playlisting is an added advantage
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ikeja: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Undergraduate (Preferred)
- Writing: 2 years (Preferred)
N50,000 – N70,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.