Suitably qualified and interested applicants are welcome to the Concept Group for the available position of Contract / Relationship Manager. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Contract / Relationship Manager
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Rivers (Port-Harcourt)
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Network Engineer at Beacongate Limited
- Senior DevOp Engineer at Zojatech Limited
- Graduate Medical House Officer at Military Hospital Lagos (MHL)
About The Concept Group
The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back office functions for its more market facing organizations.
As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light, our core values which we passionately uphold give us a sense of purpose and direction not only in our professional but in our private lives also. These values summarized are based on three pillars; (Great) People, (Continuous) Innovation and the (Ideal) Culture.
- Maintaining contractual records.
- Contract drafting, evaluation, negotiation, and execution
- Developing and implementing procedures and policies.
- Writing, evaluating, negotiating and executing various contracts covering a range of transactions.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with suppliers and customers.
- Maintaining correspondence and documentation related to contracts.
- Communicating and presenting information to stakeholders regarding contracts.
- Monitoring contracts and moving forward with close-out, extension or renewal of contracts.
- Problem-solving contract-related issues
- A minimum of 2 years progressive experience in Contractor Management
- B.Sc in Business Management or other Management Science courses
Skills and requirements:
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Great creative, visionary, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong Analytical, communication & strategic thinking skills.
- Strong organization and follow up skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.