Contracts Engineer at Workforce Group
Workforce Group is welcoming suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position of a Contracts Engineer. This job opportunity is located in Nigeria. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Contracts Engineer
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Work experience: 8 to 10 years
- Location: Lagos state
- Job Field: Construction/Engineering
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Finance Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative (CBI)
- Protection Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative – 2 slots available
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
- Marketing Executive at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
About Workforce Group
At Workforce Group, we go beyond narrowly defined client issues, beyond conventional wisdom, beyond the expected, to create opportunities for our clients, candidates, colleagues, collaborators, and community.
Through a network of diversified but highly complementary lines of businesses we have helped some of the most important and exciting organizations on the continent find the critical talent, access cutting edge advice and get innovative support they require to grow in a challenging market.
We support businesses and organizations of varying size, structure and maturity across diverse sectors such as Technology, Telecoms, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Third Sector, FMCG etc. to enhance business performance, optimise for growth and achieve exceptional results. Our ground-breaking Zone Tech Park offers startups and established companies that the cutting-edge facilities, technology and business expertise they need to break out and thrive.
- To provide Energy Support Services through a motivated and committed workforce that continuously delights the customers and the communities we touch.
- Identify potential bidders for goods and/or services required and assist in the preparation of adverts, pre-qualification questionnaires, technical and commercial evaluation reports.
- Execute vendor prequalification, develop, and maintain a database of prequalified vendors for related goods and/or services.
- Collate and compilation of all tender documentation after receipt of approval. Prepare and undertake tender commercial evaluations post-receipt of tenders, draft and coordinate formal award recommendations and present to senior management.
- Prepare and coordinate all Invitation to Bid exercises in line with Company’s contract terms and conditions.
- Maintain and foster relationships with internal and external stakeholders to secure cost-effective contractual terms.
- Draft appropriate contractual and commercial terms and conditions using Company’s approved template to best serve and protect Company’s interests
- Liaise with various stakeholders including legal, insurance, finance, health safety and environment and technical units as required.
- Provide regular reports and updates on contractual activities as required my management.
- Perform regular supplier performance evaluation exercises to promote continuous improvement in service delivery.
- Provide general assistance and advice on contractual and procurement matters as required to support Company’s operations.
- Actively participate and promote company health and safety procedures and policies for all contracted suppliers.
- Monitor the overall financial and physical progress of awarded contract.
- Assist in the development of contracting strategies, prepare and process Contract proposals in line with Company’s Procedures and the preparation of Tender/Contract timetables and schedules.
- Develop and maintain operational budget including project costs, investments, commercial bids as well as
Qualifications and Requiremnents
- Possess 8 – 10 years of proven experience in contract management with relevant oil and gas industry experience.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- High level of computer literacy, including experience of using specialist procurement software and computer system.
- Excellent negotiation, contract management and relationship management skills.
- Possess professional qualification in Procurement, Surveying or other relevant profession.
- Relevant engineering / technical / legal qualification
- Possess competency with contract preparation, negotiation, tendering and award procedures
- Demonstrable general knowledge & understanding of commercial, legal and insurance issues affecting the Company in general, & “in depth” understanding where.
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken English.
- Good ‘team player’ with ability to function well within a motivated team.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task in a fast-growing company.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills to set and exceed established goals, schedules, and deadlines.
- Ability to engage with people and work in diverse team, lead by example and respect.
- Must have a professional, collaborative, and flexible approach to work relevant to contracts for works, goods & services.
- Analytical Skill
- Planning Skill
Jobs with no deadline specified: