Contracts Lawyer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is currently seeking applications from qualified applicants for the vacant position of a contracts lawyer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Contracts Lawyer
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Principal Programmer at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Laboratory Assistant / Technician at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Engineer I at the Enugu State University Of Medical And Applied Sciences (SUMAS)
- Teacher at Wells International School
About Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark Group operating in the Oil and Gas Industry. Incorporated in 1998, the company started out as a staffing agency which supplied skilled personnel to the Oil and Gas Industry within Nigeria.
Growth and expansion led to diversification in a variety of services and the construction of offices in Port-Harcourt (Nigeria), Benin (Nigeria), Lagos (Nigeria), Houston (USA), London (UK), Calgary (Canada), Abidjan (Cote D’Ivoire), Libreville (Gabon) and Pointe-Noire (Congo). The corporate headquarters is located in Victoria Island, Lagos (Nigeria).
- Provide adequate support and practical advice geared towards the effective and efficient management of the contractual risks and legal needs of the Company as well as day-to-day administrative and other legal support on various transactions and corporate projects/assignments under the direction of the Company Secretary & Legal Adviser
- 5-7 years in-house Oil and Gas legal work experience within the legal department of reputable and structured business environment.
- Understanding of local, national, and international laws and regulations pertaining to Oil & Gas will be an advantage.
- International exposure by way of LLB, LLM or post BL work experience will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.