We are glad to notify all the candidates that participated in the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu
University (COOU), formerly recognized as Anambra State University (ANSU) post-UTME screening exercise, that the management of the university has released the admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
ANSU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various undergraduate programmes.
How to Check COOU Admission List
- Go to ANSU admission status checking portal at https://portal.coou.edu.ng/prospective_students.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the Confirm Status button to access your COOU admission status.
IMMEDIATE PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEES AND SCHOOL FEES BY THE NEWLY ADMITTED FRESHMEN
The University has admitted a substantial number of freshmen for the 2022/2023 Session, which commenced on 1st October. 2022.
The newly admitted students are advised to immediately commence their process of registration by paying their acceptance fee and, subsequently, the school fees.
Note that non-payment of the acceptance fee and the school fees essentially means that an admitted candidate is not yet a bonafide student of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University and can easily
lose admission in case of any negative eventuality.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Alternatively, the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your COOU admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your COOU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the ANSU admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.