Good Corporate Affairs & Communication Manager At WTS Energy (1 Opening)
Members of the public is hereby informed that WTS Energy is currently looking for a corporate affairs for immediate employment. Interested persons are expected to apply.
Job Title: Corporate Affairs & Communication Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
Level: Mid-Senior level
- The role of Corporate Affairs and Communication Manager is to define and implement communications strategies for the organization.
- The role will be involved with maintaining a positive corporate reputation while providing timely and accurate information about the organizational values that influence our business.
- Ensure corporate identity is followed to achieve uniformity and synergy
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with media personnel and media houses within and outside Nigeria
- or without Company`s presence to ensure the image of the organization is well projected and protected positively at public engagements and forums
- Prepare and place advertisements in various print media, organize press conferences and management meetings, etc
- Create, implement and oversee communication programmes that effectively describe and promote the group of companies.
- Develop materials to support communication strategies and recommend editorial policies and guidelines.
- Coordinate communication efforts with other stakeholders to ensure consistency of corporate image and messages.
- Develop new and improve on existing employee publications and newsletters
- Update, manage company internet sites and supervise the quality and appropriateness of communication activities both internally or externally.
- Create, administer and manage the social network platform for the Group as a veritable tool to further project
- image of the organization
- Attend to requests for sponsorship from journalists, and other individuals and corporate organizations
- Prepare and manage press releases and conference presentations for the group.
- Develop and manage media crisis plan and brief management on the same
- Guidance instructor to staff whose jobs necessitate public appearances on how to act and address company matters
- Promote the Company`s Brand through internal and external initiatives
- To be a driver for the Brand Ambassadors
- Build overall Brand preference, visibility and equity in all Company` locations
Transport and Logistics Manager At OPSL Capital Ventures
History Teacher At Anonymous Employer
Customer Service Assistant At Realty Point Limited
Business Development Officer (Sales) At Anonymous Employer
Business Development Manager At Top Football Trials
- Relevant University Degree e.g. B.A (Mass Communication) or B.A (English)
- Relevant Post Graduate degree or MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar role at a multinational corporation, with at least 3 years in a senior management role.
- Possess the requisite leadership and entrepreneurial skills to achieve all short-, mid- and long-term goals
- A diplomatic but persuasive attitude when dealing with corporate clients and agencies
- A team player with an international outlook and an ability to communicate effectively across boundaries
- Quick self-starter with high qualitative abilities to multi-task and follow through.
- Good communicator/motivator with excellent negotiation skills.
Application Closing Date
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng