Corporate Lawyer At Design Synchrony (1 Position)
We are pleased to inform members of the public that a Corporate Lawyer is needed at Design Synchrony. Interested persons are free to apply.
Design Synchrony helps to create more time for “Key Activities” by handling the important yet generic tasks for businesses. We want to free up time for more brainstorming sessions, growth, and increased bottom line. Tasks like: Branding, UI/UX, Website design/development and management, Printing, Graphics and Social media management.
Job Title: Corporate Lawyer
Employment Type: Contract
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents for trial or court proceedings.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings.
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the company.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Licensed to practice law from the State Bar Association.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a corporate lawyer.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.
N70,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng