Counselor at Wells International School – 1 slot available
Wells International School is welcoming suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position of a counselor. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Counselor
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
Other jobs like this you might like:
About Wells International School
Wells offers an American and IB university-preparatory curriculum to children from kindergarten to high school. Comprising three campuses in central Bangkok, it has expanded rapidly since its founding in 1999 and now serves approx. 1000 students who represent over two dozen nationalities. Wells is licensed by the Thai Ministry of Education, has been accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) since 2009, and is a member of the International Schools Association of Thailand (ISAT) and East Asia Regional Council of Schools (EARCOS). Please peruse our Music school profile, seen below, and feel free to contact us with any inquiries.
- Listening to students’ concerns regarding social, academic, or personal circumstances.
- Providing students with support and guidance on how to deal with problems.
- Mediating and improving relationships between students, parents, and teachers.
- Counseling individuals and groups as required.
- Conducting assessments to determine students’ strengths, weaknesses, interests, and aptitudes.
- Working with students to develop and improve their skill set.
- Assisting students in the development of career goals.
- Assisting students with scholarships, college, and job applications.
- Implementing programs to combat substance abuse.
- Referring students to other support services and mental health professionals as needed.
- Master’s Degree in School Counseling.
- 5+ years of experience as a school counselor.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of counseling models, methods, and resources.
- Ability to identify and respond to students’ needs.
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills.
- Must be patient and compassionate.
- High level of integrity.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.