The general public particularly all aspiring students of Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) are hereby informed that the accredited courses offered at the University have been made available for them on this page as well as the subject combination.
About The University
The Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo was established by the Supra Diocesan Board (West) of the Church of Nigeria (Anglican Communion), has its origins in the defunct CMS* training institution, Abeokuta and the defunct St. Andrews College, Oyo.
The University started as CMS Training Institution in Abeokuta in 1853 from where it was relocated to Lagos (1868 to 1896). In March 1896, it was transplanted to Oyo retrospectively in 1920. At inception, St. Andrews College, Oyo produced holders of Grade II Teachers Certificate while the Divinity Course for training church ministers was added to the curriculum between 1910 and 1942, and the proprietorship of the College was transferred from CMS, London to the Church of Nigeria (Anglican Communion).
- FACULTY OF LAW
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- B.Sc. ARCHITECTURE
- B.Sc. ESTATE MANAGEMENT
FACULTY OF NATURAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. BIOCHEMISTRY
- B.Sc. COMPUTER SCIENCE
- B.Sc. COMPUTER SCIENCE
- B.Sc. GEOLOGY
- B.Sc. INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- B.Sc. MATHEMATICS
- B.Sc. MICROBIOLOGY
- B.Sc. PHYSICS WITH ELECTRONICS
- B.Sc. STATISTICS
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc.BANKING AND FINANCE
- B.Sc. BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- B.Sc. INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. ECONOMICS
- B.Sc. MASS COMMUNICATION
- B.Sc. POLITICAL SCIENCE
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- B.A. ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- B.A. CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- B.A. HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- B.A. MUSIC
- B.A. PERFORMING ARTS
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B.Ed. BUSINESS EDUCATION
- B.Ed. LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- B.Ed. GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- B.A. (Ed.) EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- B.Sc. (Ed.) EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- B.Sc. (Ed.) EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
Proposed New Programmes
Faculty of Basic Health & Medical Sciences
- B.Sc. PHYSIOLOGY
- B.Sc. MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Radiography & Radiation Sciences
Faculty of Environmental Science
- B.Sc. Survey & Geoinformatics
Faculty of Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Peace, Strategic & Conflict Resolution
Faculty of Management Sciences –
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
How to Apply for Ajayi Crowther University Post UTME Form
Step 1: Create an Account
To start your application process, click here to create an account to access and follow up on your Admission.
Step 2: Log in
Use the username and password specified during account creation to login to your Application dashboard.
Step 3: Fill Application – https://forms.acu.edu.ng/
Pay for the Application form and carefully complete the Application form with accurate information.
Step 4: Check Status
Regularly use your JAMB number to query the Admission list and access your admission letter if admitted.
For Help & Support, Call the phone support line below or send a mail to the email address listed
Ajayi Crowther University’s Admissions Office.
Ajayi Crowther University Campus, Oyo Town
School fees Schedule for Ajayi Crowther University Students
|3.||B.Sc. Political Science||₦350,000.00|
|4.||B.Sc. Banking and Finance||₦250,000.00|
|6.||B.A. Performing Arts/Music||₦200,000.00|
|7.||B.A. Library and Information Science||₦250,000.00|
|8.||B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry||₦250,000.00|
|9.||B.Sc. Estate Management||₦300,000.00|
Department of Performing Arts and Music
- Certificate in Cinematography and Film Studies – ₦50,000
- Certificate in Music – ₦50,000
- Diploma in Church Music – ₦150,000
- Diploma in Music – ₦150,000
- Diploma in Performing Arts – ₦150,000
- Bachelor of Arts in Music – ₦200,000 per Session
- Bachelor of Arts in Performing Arts – ₦200,000 per session
Some Polytechnics’ Courses:
How to Pay Ajayi Crowther University School Fees.
Do not Pay to any individual, staff or any bank account other than the designated ones. The University will not be liable for any wrong payments to fraudsters.
|a) Visit the University website (www.acu.edu.ng), locate (on top of the website) and click on ‘ACU Payment Portal’.
b) Thereafter, login using your matric number as the username and password.
c) Then click on the fee instalment you intend to pay or click on ‘Pay Desired Fee‘ and enter amount in the space provided to pay either: (i) ‘ON LINE’ OR (ii) ‘AT ANY BANK’
d) To pay online, Click on ‘Pay ONLINE’ and follow the link to pay online.