The general public particularly all aspiring students of Igbinedion University are hereby informed that the accredited courses offered at the University have been made available for them on this page as well as the school fees schedule.
About The University
Igbinedion University, Okada (IUO) is a privately owned university in Nigeria. It was founded and established on 10 May 1999, following the Certificate of approval by the Federal Government of Nigeria with the Certificate No. 001. Thus, Igbinedion University became the first licensed Private University in Nigeria and the foundation students arrived at Okada on Friday 15 October, 1999. The University is located at Okada, headquarters of Ovia North-East Local Government Area, Edo state.
The university was founded by Sir Gabriel Osawaru Igbinedion CFR, a philanthropist, and a Chief in Benin. Both the graduate and undergraduate programmes of the University are accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC) and the relevant professional bodies.
Faculty and departments Of Igbinedion University Okada
College Of Health Sciences
- Medicine and Surgery
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Nursing Science
College of Pharmacy
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Technology
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology
College Of Engineering
- Chemical/Petroleum Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Electrical/Electronics and Computer.
- Mechanical Engineering.
College of Arts and Social Sciences
- Economics and Development Studies
- Geography, Urban and Regional Planning
- Mass Communication
- Political Science and Public Administration
- Sociology and Anthropology
- International Relations and Strategic Studies
- Theatre Arts
College Of Natural and Applied Sciences
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Industrial Chemistry.
College Of Business and Management Studies
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
College Of Law
School Fees Schedule
|100 Level (Basic Medical Science)||200 Level and above (for those that qualify for Medicine)|
|COURSES/LEVELS||100-300 Level / Direct Entry Students
||400 – 500 Level|
|Pharmacy, Law, and Engineering|
|Computer Science & Nursing|
|Chemical Sci., Microbiology, Economics, Sociology, International Relations, Mass Comm, Political Sci., Theatre Arts, English, Geography & Regional Planning, Physiology, Anatomy, Med. Lab. Science, Biochemistry, Business Admin., Banking & Finance|
- All fees are paid through e-tranzact platform at Access Bank, Zenith Bank, First bank, or Keystone bank
- Direct Entry (DE) Students are to continue paying the same fee as and when admitted
|ADDITIONAL FEES – excluding medical students (200 Level and above)|
|1. Registration Fees||N10,000.00||All Students|
|2. Science Bench Fee||N15,000.00||All Natural & Applied Science Students|
|3.Clinical Fee (Medical Students)||N100,000.00||400 Level & Above|
|4. Development Fee||N10,000.00||All Students|
|5. Municipal Fee||N30,000.00
|100 Level Students
200 Level & Above
|6. Alumni Fee||N10,000.00||Graduating Students|
|7. Convocation Fee||N10,000.00||Graduating Students|
|8. Matriculation Fee||N10,000.00||Matriculating Students|
|9. WAEC & NECO Verification||N5,000.00||All Fresh Students|
|10. Jamb Verification||N10,000.00||As Applicable|
|11. Late Registration Fee||N50,000.00||All Students who fail to Register within the Specific Period.|
|12. Book Deposit||N15,000.00||All Students|
|13. Parents Consultative Forum (PCF) Fee||N20,000.00||All Students|
|14. Pharmacy Lab Support Fee||N10,000||All Pharmacy students in 200 Level and above|
- Additional Fees is not the same as Other Charges. They are ADDITIONAL FEES
- Fees paid are not refundable or transferable after payment
- Access Bank Hostel is for female students who are in 200 Level and above
- Forging of e-tranzact slip attracts a fine of N50,000
Payment details for ADDITIONAL FEES:
Items 1-11 on the Additional Fees table above should be paid to any of the accounts below:
|SN||BANK||ACCOUNT NAME||ACCOUNT NUMBER|
|1||ZENITH BANK PLC||Igbinedion University Administrative Account||1011050158|
|2||ACCESS BANK PLC||Igbinedion University Web Holding Account||0040621193|
For items number 12, 13, and 14, see payment details below:
|Book Deposit||Zenith Bank Plc.
A/C No: 1013249587
|Parents Consultative Forum (PCF) Fee||Zenith Bank
A/C No: 1012355544
|Pharmacy Lab Support Fee||ABC Microfinance Bank
A/C Name: Department of Pharmacy
A/C No: 1014506364
For more details, please call: Bursar – 08034695023, Registrar – 08033958334
FEE PAYMENT PROCEDURE
- Login to the portal (http://www.iuokada.edu.ng/portal/students)
- Select “Payments” from “My Data” menu
- Click on the “Add current session payment” button to make a payment for the current session
- Select the item you want to pay for from the “Payment Category” dropdown.
- Click on create payment
- You see your payments page with the item you just created.
- Click on the “payment_id” of the payment item you just created.
- There are two ways to pay from the next section. You can either pay with:
- Interswitch: Click on the “Pay via Interswitch” button to pay with your ATM card.
- Etranzact: Click on the “Pay via Etransact Webconnect” button to pay with your ATM card.