The general public particularly all aspiring students of Mountain Top University are hereby informed that the accredited courses offered at the University have been made available for them on this page as well as the school fees schedule.
About The University
Mountain Top University is a private university in Makogi Oba, Ogun State, Nigeria, founded in 2015. It was founded by Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, a Pentecostal Christian denomination. The university was founded by Dr. D.K. Olukoya, the founder and General Overseer of MFM Ministries worldwide.
List of Accredited Courses Offered in Mountain Top University
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES BIOCHEMISTRY B.Sc
- BIOLOGY B.Sc
- BIOTECHNOLOGY B.Sc
- MICROBIOLOGY B.Sc
- CHEMICAL SCIENCES CHEMISTRY B.Sc
- COMPUTER AND MATHEMATICS MATHEMATICS B.Sc
- COMPUTER SCIENCE B.Sc
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY FOOD SCIENCE AND
- TECHNOLOGY (5 YEARS) B.Sc
- GEOSCIENCES APPLIED GEOPHYSICS B.Sc
- PHYSICS PHYSICS B.Sc
COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES, MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- ACCOUNTING & FINANCE ACCOUNTING B.Sc
- BANKING & FINANCE B.Sc
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION B.Sc
- ECONOMICS ECONOMICS B.Sc
- LANGUAGES ENGLISH B.A
- MASS COMMUNICATION MASS COMMUNICATION B.Sc
- MUSIC MUSIC B.A
- PHILOSOPHY AND RELIGION RELIGIOUS STUDIES B.A
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS &
- PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT B.Sc
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION B.Sc
Check also admission requirements & eligibility to fit in each of the faculty. candidates are advised to check JAMB BROCHURE for sure admission.
See Other Private Universities and their Courses/ School Fees Schedule
Mountain Top University Courses & Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must meet Mountain Top University cut-off mark and courses to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME examination and admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
- satisfy Mountain Top University department and faculty requirements before being admitted.
Mountain Top University School fees
The school fees is from 100level to 500level for courses that are 5 years course. At MTU, the highest fee is paid by students studying applied geophysics and geology (N680,000). This implies that MTU is one of the cheapest universities in Nigeria.
If you want to check the break down, kindly visit the school portal https://mtu.edu.ng/undergraduate/
- Applied Geophysics – N670,000 – N800,000
- Geology – N670,000 – N800,000
- Biochemistry – N640,000 – N770,000
- Biotechnology – N640,000 – N770,000
- Microbiology – N640,000 – N770,000
- Biology – N380,000 – N510,000
- Chemistry – N380,000 – N510,000
- Industrial Chemistry – N640,000 – N770,000
- Physics – N380,000 – N510,000
- Physics and Electronics – N640,000 – N770,000
- Computer Science – N640,000 – N770,000
- Mathematics – N380,000 – N510,000
- Cyber security – N640,000 – N770,000
- Food Science and Technology – N640,000 – N770,000
- Software Engineering – N640,000 – N770,000
- Accounting – N640,000 – N770,000
- Finance – N640,000 – N770,000
- Business Administration – N640,000 – N770,000
- Industrial Relations and Personnel Management – N640,000 – N770,000
- Public Administration – N640,000 – N770,000
- Economics – N640,000 – N770,000
- Mass Communication – N640,000 – N770,000
- English – N670,000 – N700,000
- Music – N670,000 – N700,000
- Religious Studies – N345,000 – N475,000
- Fine And Applied Arts – N580,000 – N710,000
- Securities And Investment – N640,000 – N770,000