The general public particularly all aspiring students of Skyline University are hereby informed that the accredited courses offered at the University have been made available for them on this page as well as the school fees schedule.
About The University
Skyline University is a Private owned University in Kano, Nigeria. Skyline University Nigeria was established in the year 2018, the federal government of Nigeria gave the approval to start up the private owned institution in May, 2018 in Kano. Skyline University Nigeria is the first private University in Kano, Nigeria and also the second private University in North-West region of Nigeria.
From the establishment of the new institution in 2018, Skyline University Nigeria has grown into 3 different faculties with departments attached to the faculties.
School of Science and Information Technology
- Mathematical Science
- Chemical Science
- Biological Sciences
- Physics Sciences
- Computer Science
- Software Engineering
School of Arts, Management and Social Science
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
School of Basic Medical Sciences
- Doctor of Physiotherapy
- B.NSc Nursing Sciences
See Other Private Universities and their Courses/ School Fees Schedule
Suk School Fees For Freshers 2022/2023
The following are the fees that all SUK students must pay as freshmen or first-year students.
The Skyline University of Nigeria’s school costs for new students are now accessible for students who have recently been admitted to the school but are unsure of the precise tuition/school fees for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The Skyline University Kano school fees are shown in the table below:
|FEE PAYABLE||AMOUNT (₦)||VAT (₦)||GRAND TOTAL (₦)|
|Student Activity Fee||125,000||9,375||134,375|
|Books and Material Fee||125,000||9,375||134,375|
|Medical and Health Service Fee||125,000||9,375||134,375|
Skyline University Of Nigeria Admission Requirements
1. Candidates applying to any SUN program must be at least 15 years old in the year of admission.
2. Applicants must also have at least 5 credit passes in relevant courses, including English Language and Mathematics, at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO, or recognized equivalents in no more than two sittings.
3. A SUN candidate with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with credit or merit passes in appropriate topics at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO, or authorized equivalents may be considered.
4. To be eligible for admission to SUN to pursue your chosen program, you must meet the requisite sessional cut-off mark set by JAMB for all universities.
Candidates who satisfy the aforementioned standards are instantly eligible for admission to the Skyline University of Nigeria and its internal screening process inside the school environment.
(NORMAL FEE CATEGORY FEE STRUCTURE)“
1. Application Fees is non-refundable once paid.
8. Medical & Health Services Fees: Non-refundable fee which is mandatory for all the students to pay. The fee is subject to change annually and becomes applicable from the start of new academic year for continuing & new students. The details of changes in Medical & Health Services Fee will be communicated to student through an official communication channel before the commencement of the subsequent Academic Year.
students. The details of changes in Transportation Fee will be communicated to student through an official communication channel before the commencement of the subsequent Academic Year. Students can avail Transportation Facilities and are charged for a minimum period of ONE semester as per the published Transport Fees Structure.
Caution Fees paid will be refundable, however, in case of any damage or recovery, the losses with an estimated amount will be recovered from Caution Fees, and remaining balance needs to replenish by the student.
SCHOLARSHIP & FEE WAIVER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Student is eligible only for one type of fee waiver/scholarship throughout the study period. Student applying for TOC will not be eligible for any scholarship.