CSIRO International Scholarship Overview
If you want hands-on experience in Australia’s leading scientific research organization, you must check out the Undergraduate Vacation Studentships in Information Management and Technology offered by
the CSIRO for the academic year 2022-2023.
This CSIRO International Scholarship will give interested students a chance to work on an actual project in science, technology, or a related field such as science communication.
The students undertaking an undergraduate study programme in an Australian university’s discipline related to information technology will be considered.
Upon selection, they will be provided a stipend of $1,655.32 per fortnight for up to 12 months.
The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation is an Australian Government agency responsible for scientific research founded in 1916.
Australia’s national science agency and innovation catalyst solve the most significant challenges through innovative science and technology.
CSIRO International Scholarship Benefits
The selected candidates will be awarded a stipend of $1,655.32 per fortnight for a full-time study position for 8 – 12 weeks between late November and February by the Commonwealth Scientific and
Industrial Research Organisation (CISRO).
CSIRO International Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply for this CSIRO International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake an undergraduate study programme at an Australian University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be Australian and New Zealand Citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, and International students with full work rights for the duration of the placement.
- The applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree at an Australian university.
- The applicants must have completed three years (full-time equivalent) of an undergraduate course; however, exceptional second-year students may be considered;
- The applicants must have a solid academic record (credit average or higher)
- The applicants must intend to pursue a research career in science or technology or a career in a related discipline.
- The applicants must be able to undertake a full-time placement for 8-12 weeks over the university summer vacation period.
- How to Apply: The applicants must use the application portal of the Australian university they wish to apply at its designated application portal. Applications for this studentship must be made separately via this page.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover letter
- Academic results
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the university they want to gain admission at, typically a specific GPA or a qualification.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of their respective universities. TOEFL, IELTS, and PTE are some of the commonly accepted tests.