This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Confluence University of Science and Technology (CUSTECH), Osara first degree programmes during the 2022/2023 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
See below for more details.
How to Check CUSTECH Admission List
- Go to the CUSTECH admission portal at https://eportal.custech.edu.ng/index.php.
- Locate and click on the “Check Admission Status Here” link.
- A new dialogue box will pop up. Now, enter your UTME registration number and one of your names in the required columns.
- Click on the check status Button to check your admission Status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Alternatively, candidates can only access their CUSTECH admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your CUSTECH admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to CUSTECH admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.