Customer Service / Admin Officer at Jobrole Consulting Limited
Jobrole Consulting Limited is welcoming suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position of a Customer Service / Admin Officer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Customer Service / Admin Officer
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lagos (Ikeja and Surulere)
- Industry: Logistics / E-Commerce
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Finance Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative (CBI)
- Protection Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative – 2 slots available
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
- Marketing Executive at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
About Jobrole Consulting Limited
Jobrole Consulting Limited is a Talent Management Company that offers innovative talent and business solutions to drive performance and acceleration. Our focus is to develop and implement new ideas and strategies for Organizations to enhance their business processes and growth. The depth of our expertise is defined by a carefully selected pool of consultants who ensure that we continue to be the firm of choice to our growing list of discerning clienteles.
- Responsible for preparing shipping documents such as Commercial Invoice, Packing lists, and other required shipping documents for all shipments
- Pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment or storage. Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging. Identify and dispose of defective items. Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, padding, etc.
- Initiate pick up based on customer’s request
- Load and unload packages from delivery vehicles
- Work with team to assemble, seal, and load packages into correct trucks.
- Read and comprehend labels to ensure proper processing.
- Sort items according to the destination.
- Work efficiently to meet client and company expectations.
- Partaking in the activities of office cleaning Managing office supplies stock and placing orders
- Liaising and communicating with customers with respect to pick up and delivery schedules maintaining client database
- Ensure the delivery of quality service to both new and existing clients
- Contribute to the growth of the company to increase revenue
- Responsible for proper and professional re-packaging of all items for safe delivery to final destination.
- Responsible for the review, verification, and reconciliation of shipping documents Provide support in completing paperwork and documentation
- Carry out clerical work, including typing, proofreading, and editing documents, correspondence, and reports.
Qualifications and Job Specific Competencies
- OND in any relevant field.
- 2 to 3 years’ relevant experience.
- Successful track record in International / Domestic Courier, Logistics, transportation etc. will be an added advantage.
- Positive attitude with high energy level and drive to excel.
- Excellent command over spoken and written English.
- Strong analytical, organizational and creative thinking skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proficiency in computer usage is essential.
- Age: 20 – 28 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Customer Service” as the subject of the email.