Customer Service Admin at a 24/7 Online Food Delivery Services Company
24/7 Online Food Delivery Services company delivering delicious & affordable food to customers quickly from our delivery hub in Lekki Phase 1.
At this organisation, we pride ourselves in giving customers the best possible service & we are looking to build a team that understands the value of good service.
Read also: Office Assistant at Trapezium Group
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Admin
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Admin Job Description
- We are looking for a passionate & experienced customer service personnel to focus on interacting with customers on a day to day;
resolving issues, handling complaints, gathering feedback & ensuring customer retention.
About this Role
- You will be working as a member of the customer service team alongside a very creative & diverse team.
- This role involves speaking with customers through different channels (Phone Calls, WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, etc.) helping them resolve issues quickly in the most friendly manner possible.
Read also: Bar Supervisor at Allied Thrust and Systems Nigeria Limited
As a Customer Service Admin, you will be involved with:
- Speaking with customers when issues arise
- Predicting issues/ delays & reaching out to customers
- Ensuring all customers are happy with the service
- Ensuring customer feedback is collected on a regular basis
- Training teammates
- Ensure companies voice is friendly, personalised & consistent to all customers who reach out and interact with us.
Preferred Experience & Requirements
- 2-5 years experience in customer service
- Experienced with customer service for online food delivery companies
- Excellent & fluent communication skills (spoken & written)
- Tech-savvy & computer literate (word/ excel, etc)
- Good with people management, time management & supervision
Working With Us
- You will be working with a very passionate team that will complement your skills (& yours, ours).
- You will be expected to come up with creative & effective ways to maintain good relationships with customers, reduce negative feedback & increase customer retention/ patronage.
- Opportunity to grow with the company.
Read also: Sales Agent at Pivo
N70,000 – N100,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Customer Service Admin” as the subject of the email.