Alan & Grant is currently looking for a customer service representative for immediate employment. Interested persons are expected to apply. Kindly go through the full details of this position below.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Employment Type: Full Time
Industry: Leisure and Sport
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries and bookings.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out for answering questions.
- Follow-up on prospective customers.
- Ensure company’s operating standard is maintained at every point in time.
- To be on ground and ensure success of every event booked.
- Ensure awareness of upcoming events by all concern units.
- Always give reports of any booked event and upcoming ones to the Management
- Keeping records of customers in our database.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Reporting issues beyond control to the Superior Officers.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Education: Minimum of B.Sc / HND
- Experience: Minimum of 3-4 years Customer Service experience, preferably in a hospital industry.
- Professional qualification/training in the same field is an added advantage.
- More Education or Experience may be preferred.
- Strong Analytical, Communication and Computer Skills.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Ethical Behavior
- Attention to details.
- Candidate must live around the Lekki axis.
Application Closing Date