The general public is hereby informed that a well qualified personnel is needed at Online Food Company to fill the vacant position of a Customer Service Representative. Interested persons are free to apply.
We are an Online Food Delivery Company located in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos Nigeria, with staff size of 50-100 Employees.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Respond promptly to customer orders and inquiries.
- Communicate with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints.
- Good product knowledge in order to answer questions.
- Ensure payments are confirmed before processing orders.
- Process orders in good time and send same to the kitchen for processing.
- Follow up on customer orders to ensure they are prepared and dispatched in good time.
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues including dispatch team as necessary.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Send report at the close of shift
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- B.Sc / HND in Mass Communication or any similar discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a similar position.
- Proficient knowledge of customer service, and standard office practices and procedures.
- Proficient standard office equipment skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong people skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Fast in typing with computer.
- Must have worked as a customer service personnel in a restaurant
- Candidate must be ready to resume immediately.
- Must reside around Lekki or ready to relocate
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2022.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidate should send CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.