D.S. Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic (DSA) courses (All Departments). Are you looking for the list of courses offered at DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic?
The following is the list of available National Diploma & Higher National Diploma courses/programmes offered in DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic, Itori-Ewekoro, Ogun State that gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
About D.S. Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic:
D.S. Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic is a citadel of learning situated along Lagos ,Abeokuta express road, Eruku Itori ,Ewekoro, Ogun State, Nigeria.
The D.S. Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic is a state government higher education institution located in Ewekoro, Ogun State, Nigeria. The current rector is Kehinde Job-Olatunji.
History of D.S. Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic
The D.S. Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic was established in 2006. It was formerly known as Gateway ICT Polytechnic.
Lagos / Abeokuta express road , Eruku Itori Ewekoro.
Below is the wide range of official courses offered in DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic:
List of Accredited Courses Offered in DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic
Business Administration and Management
Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Science Laboratory Technology
D.S Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic ND Admission Entry Requirements.
- Candidates must meet D.S. Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic cut-off mark and courses to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME examination and admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved
equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
- satisfy DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic department and faculty requirements before being admitted.
D.S Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic HND Admission Entry Requirements.
For a candidate to be considered for admission in the institution at HND level, the following basic requirements must be met;
- A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2.50 in National Diploma in relevant ND Programme.
- Applicant for the admission into Higher National Diploma programme must possess a National Diploma in the same programme with at least lower credit pass in the relevant programme of study
and with at least, one year post-ND relevant industrial training experience.
- In addition to the above, a candidate must meet the admission requirement for the ND programme.
- In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specified field may be considered for admission.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience,
- Must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O-Level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A transcript is required for admission into all HND programs in the institution especially prospective candidates from other institutions.
Other Polytechnics’ Courses: