Are you a dance and drama instructor looking for a way to earn a living as well as show case your skills? If yes, this opportunity is for you as Discovering Talents Academy is searching for a well qualified personnel to fill the vacant position of a Dance And Drama Instructor in their organization.
Interested persons are to go through this post as there are important details as regards to this vacancy.
Discovering Talents Academy, a fast-growing Nursery and Primary School in Gwarinpa, Abuja, offers first class education from preschool to primary levels. Discovering Talents Academy uses the Blended Nigeria-Montessori curriculum in Early Years and a Blended Nigeria-British curriculum at the primary level.
Discovering Talents Academy does not only focus on best practices in the teaching and learning process, it also builds talents in a wide range of skills and this in a short while affirms their ego and builds their confidence. At Discovering Talents Academy we believe that every child is unique and talented, this drive leads us to establishing rich skill acquisition programmes for students.
Job Title: Dance and Drama Instructor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Ability to teach using various dance and drama styles and methodologies from beginner to advanced level.
- Develop dance and drama curriculums and prepare lesson plans.
- Ability to communicate with a diverse group of teachers and students.
- Engage, encourage, and motivate students to reach their goals.
- Evaluate student performance and make recommendations for improvement.
- Choreograph routines and select music and story for recitals, concerts and performances.
- Conduct group and private lessons as required.
- Provide a fun and creative environment.
- Keep up to date in your discipline and implement any changes to the dance and drama routines and curriculum as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Dance and Drama or qualification from an accredited college.
- Minimum of 4 years experience.
- Previous teaching experience required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Energetic, driven, creative, and dependable.
- Demonstrate patience and leadership skills.
N60,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
22nd August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.