Data Analyst – Dashboard Developer at EHealth4everyone
EHealth4everyone is currently seeking for qualified applicants who can take the vacant position of a Data Analyst. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Data Analyst – Dashboard Developer
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Abuja
At EHealth4everyone, we are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We have worked with participants across the spectrum of healthcare: from individuals and healthcare providers to government departments and stakeholders, insurance organizations, pharmaceutical companies, and various private sector players.
- The Dashboard Developer will perform all routine tasks of BI assignments including translating business requirements into technical requirements, connecting to data sources, PowerShell, REST APIs, and Identifying and developing dashboards/reports which solve clients’ unique problems and provide actionable decision support.
- He/she will ensure data is presented in a way that’s easy to understand and should be able to work independently and with little or no supervision remotely
- Extracts, aggregates, analyzes and develops reports and dashboards using data sources including customer satisfaction data, operational data, employee performance data etc.
- Reviews and cleans datasets used in dashboards and reports.
- Creates and maintains organizational dashboards.
- Participates in the development of reports for external reporting.
- Serves as an organizational resource and expert related to data analysis tools and presentation of data via the development of dashboards.
- Reviews and recommends new metrics for analysis and presentation.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Develops visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using business intelligence tools (such as Power BI and Tableau)
- Connects to data sources, imports data and transforms data for Business Intelligence.
Qualification and Skills
- A Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Economics, Statistics or other relevant fields is required.
- At least one (1) year of Data Analysis experience using Power BI, SQL, Tableau etc.
- Knowledge of statistical methodologies is an added advantage.
- Advanced Excel and data cleaning skills are required.
- High attention to detail, quick learner, storyteller.
- Resourceful, curious, and motivated individual.
- An ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Proven experience in building advanced data dashboards and reports.
- Excellent presentation skills are a must.
- Excellent written, oral, data and graphical communication skills
Application Closing Date: 14th December, 2022.
- Applications are to be made using the link above .
- Select your position of interest and submit your application.
- Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV.