Enugu State University of Medical and Applied Sciences is welcoming suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position of a Data Processing Assistant. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Data Processing Assistant (CONTISS 03)
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Igbo-Eno, Enugu
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Principal Programmer at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Laboratory Assistant / Technician at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN) – 1 slot available
- Engineer I at the Enugu State University Of Medical And Applied Sciences (SUMAS) – 1 slot available
- Candidates must possess at least five (5) O’Level credits including English Language plus proficiency in computer usage/ computer literacy.
Condition of Service
- As obtained in the Federal / State Universities in Nigeria.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a soft copy of their Application with all the supporting Documents and Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org The curriculum vitae should follow the format below:
- Full Name (Surname first)
- Date and Place of Birth
- State of Origin and Local Government
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Postal Address including GSM and email
- Marital Status
- Name of Spouse (if any)
- Educational Institutions attended with address
- Academic and Professional Qualifications obtained with Dates (Enclose certificates)
- Working Experience including full details of former and present posts
- Community Service
- List of Publications (where applicable)
- Conferences Attended (attach evidence)
- Honours and Distinctions (attach evidence)
- Extra Curricula Activities
- Position Applied for
- Names and Addresses of Three (3) Referees
- Any other Relevant Information
- No hard copies of Application will be received (only soft copies should be sent to the email addresses provided).
- The Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and all the supporting documents should be in a single folder.
- The name of the folder should be the candidate’s name and post applied for.
- Any double application and/or double submission of application will be automatically rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for verbal and quantitative aptitude tests.
- Only those that pass the tests will be invited for the final oral interview.