Reliance Health is currently seeking for qualified applicants who can take the vacant position of a data science senior manager. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Data Science Senior Manager
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lagos (Remote)
- Department: Data Science
Other posts you might like to see:
- WASH Manager at the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF)
- Operations Specialist (Risk Compliance) at the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF)
- United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) REACH Programme – WCARO
- Regional Commercial Manager at Kyosk Digital Services Limited
- The Data Science Senior Manager provides leadership and support to the Data Science team.
- He/She ensures synergy in operations and delivery within the team.
- The Data Science Senior Manager provides all the necessary help required in building AI/ML models for automating processes, reducing costs and increasing revenues of a modern health-tech organization.
- Lead and coach the data science team.
- Develop and implement the data science strategy.
- Communicate strategy and analytic results in an actionable and non-technical manner to department leaders.
- Support in extracting both complex structured and unstructured data sets from internal and external sources and making sense of this data.
- Collaborate with other divisions in data management and extraction of insights
- Builds AI/ML models to automate different enterprise processes such as claim and provider management, customer acquisition, engagement retention, customer support, and finance and human resource functions
- Drive data quality throughout the company.
- Provide key actionable insights to management.
- Use data to estimate provider quality of care.
- Tertiary Education from a recognised institution, in a quantitative field.
- A Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as a data scientist, with particular focus on machine learning and NLP.
- Minimum of 3 years managerial experience.
- Experience with analytics software tools or languages (R, Python, etc.) and machine learning techniques is a must.
- Working knowledge of visualization platforms and customization (Power BI, Tableau etc) is a must.
- Must be a highly analytical individual with a strong grasp of modern statistical methods.
- Experience with full lifecycle data science projects is a must.
- Experience with medical data is an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.