DELSU Admission List for 2022/2023 Session | 1st & 2nd Batch
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka, 2022/2023 post UTME and also participated in the screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
DELSU admission list, which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session, has been uploaded on the university website.
DELSU Direct Entry Admission List 2022/2023
IAUE Direct Entry Admission List 2022/2023 | 1st Batch
UNIPORT Pre-Degree Admission Form 2022/2023
FCE Zaria School fees Schedule 2022/2023 | NCE & Degree
UNIPORT IITD Graduate Programmes Admission Form 2022/2023
How to Check DELSU Admission List
- Go to DESLU 2nd batch admission status checking portal at https://delsu.edu.ng/2021/03/03/2022-admission/admission_second_batch.aspx
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required Column
- Click on “Check” to view your admission status
- Go to the Delta State University Abraka admission status checking portal at https://delsu.edu.ng/2021/03/03/2022-admission/admission.aspx.
- Type in your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ in the space provided
- Finally, click the ‘CHECK’ button to access your admission status
Candidates successfully admitted into the Delta State University first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates that are yet to be admitted are advised not to pay money to anybody for admission. Admission is free.
You can also access your DELSU admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-facility portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to access your DELSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the DELSU admission list.
EBSU Acceptance Fee Payment, Registration Procedure 2022/23
Clifford University (CLU) Admission List 2022/2023
Gombe School of Health Tech Kaltungo Form 2023/2024
FUTA Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2022/2023
Adeyemi College Ondo PDE Admission Form 2022
CUSTECH Registration Procedure for 2022/2023 New Students
DSPG Admission List 2022/2023 | ND & HND Full-Time
Foundation Polytechnic Admission List 2022/2023
WUFPBK HND Admission Form 2022/2023
WUFPBK Post UTME Form 2022/2023 | ND Full-Time