List of Courses Offered in DESOMATECH.
See the full list of accredited courses offered in Delta State School of Marine Technology, Burutu below. Delta State School of Marine Technology Courses and requirements are clearly stated below.
Want to further your education at Delta State School of Marine Technology and wondering if the institution offered your preferred choice of course. If so, you are not alone.
Many students are also wondering as much as you do. That is why we took the time to write this article for all aspirants hoping to seek admission at Delta State School of Marine Technology.
This article will also be of help to students who don’t know what course to study and are searching for the list of accredited courses offered in DESOMATECH to choose from.
This web page contains a complete list of accredited courses offered in DESOMATECH. We believe that this article will be of help to you as you prepare to seek admission into the institution.
Below is the official list of courses offered in Delta State School of Marine Technology. This page will update automatically when a new course is added.
About Delta State School of Marine Technology, Burutu:
The enabling act establishing the Delta State School of Marine Technology, Burutu was enacted on 2nd August, 2006.
The act provides details on the specific functions; management and other purposes connected therewith the school.
P.M.B. 1060, Warri, Delta state.
All the programmes in the school are fully accredited. DESOMATECH Courses are as follows:
Delta State School of Marine Technology Courses
School of Engineering Technology
- Department of Marine Engineering Technology (Available only in Burutu campus)
- Department of Boat and Ship Building Engineering Technology (Available only in Burutu campus)
- Department of Computer Engineering Technology
- Department of Civil Engineering Technology
- Department of Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Department of Oil and Gas Engineering Technology
- Department of Basic Electricity and Applied Electricity
School of Science and Technology
- Department of Nautical Science and Seamanship (Available only in Burutu campus)
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Fisheries and Fisheries Technology
- Department of Oceanography
- Department of Science Laboratory Technology
School of Safety and Environmental Studies
- Department of Industrial Safety and Environmental Management Technology
- Department of Estate Management
- Department of Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Department of Urban and Regional Planning
School of Maritime Transport and Business Studies
- Department of Maritime Transport
- Department of Accounting
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Marketing
- Department of Public Administration
Above are the list of undergraduate courses offered at Delta State School of Marine Technology. We hope you made your choice.
If yes, then we wish you good luck as you prepare to seek admission into this great institution.
DESOMATECH Accredited Courses and Admission Requirements
In order to get admission to study your preferred course, you need to met certain requirements which are listed below:
- Have at least five (5) credit passes in WAEC, NECO or its equivalent in no more than two (2) sittings.
- You should be at least seventeen years of age at the time of application.
- You must score at least 180 and above in JAMB to stand a chance of gaining admission.
Other Polytechnics’ Courses: