Depauw University Scholarship Overview
Depauw University is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students to apply for Merit-based Scholarships. The funding opportunity is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
TheDepauw University International scholarship program is available to students from international countries who would like to begin an undergraduate degree course at the university.
DePauw merit scholarships are renewable annually for each year the student is in good standing at the university.
Founded in 1837, DePauw University is a nationally-recognized, leading liberal arts college in Greencastle, Indiana, dedicated to educating 2,300 students from across the country and around the globe.
It is ranked among the top national liberal arts colleges in the United States.
The successful scholar will receive an award amount of $24,000 to $40,000 at Depauw University.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this Depauw University International scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing undergraduate degree coursework in any subject stream
- Eligibility Criteria: For being eligible,
- Students have to enroll in undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
- Claimants will require financial assistance in order to attend DePauw University.
- How to Apply: For applying, candidates are advised to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
After being enrolled, all students who submit admission applications are considered for merit-based scholarships
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for official test scores, official secondary/high school academic records directly from your current or most recent secondary school;
essay, financial support documentation, and academic/personal information
- Admission Requirements: Students will be required to maintain a minimum 3.3 cumulative grade point average
- Students must have a valid ACT and SAT scores
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English then you have to provide the TOEFL or IELTS scores