GTI Asset Management & Trust Limited is currently seeking for application from qualified applicants to fill the vacant position of Deposit Mobilizer. interested and qualified applicants can apply via the details below
GTI Microfinance Limited was incorporated in August 2007 as a limited liability company and started its operations in 2008 at No. 127 Obafemi Awolowo Road, Ikeja. In October 2013, it was licensed as a State-Wide Microfinance Bank and moved its Head Office to No. 4 Tinubu Street, Central Business District, Marina Lagos. Other branches are located at Mushin, Abattoir in Agege, Surulere.
Job Title: Deposit Mobilizer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Mobilization of quality and low-cost deposits for the bank.
- Provide leadership in implementing business development plans to improve mobilization and retention of deposits, achieve set targets and manage withdrawal attrition.
- Develop and implement a business plan for identified target markets with the prospects to drive high volumes of new deposits to the bank.
- Build and manage strategic relationships for fixed deposit customers, serving as the single point of contact for new business.
- Develop and maintain beneficial relationships with corporate clients and individual depositors.
- Demonstrating an understanding of the client’s domain of activity and responding to the customer’s high priority needs for service and support.
- Innovate and develop attractive value-added deposit products together with the Marketing Department to achieve the overall deposit targets.
- Innovate and improve ways of rewarding depositors in terms of interest-earning on ordinary deposits and fixed deposits.
- Ensure fixed deposit account opening forms are duly completed and registered and advice clients of deposit status as necessary.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 4 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.