Depot Logistic Officer at Workforce Group (1 slot available)
Workforce Group is in need of qualified applicants for the vacant position of a Depot Logistic Officer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Depot Logistic Officer
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Ore, Ondo
- Industry & Category: Food and Beverages
Other jobs like this you might like:
At Workforce Group, we go beyond narrowly defined client issues, beyond conventional wisdom, beyond the expected, to create opportunities for our clients, candidates, colleagues, collaborators, and community.
Through a network of diversified but highly complementary lines of businesses we have helped some of the most important and exciting organizations on the continent find the critical talent, access cutting edge advice and get innovative support they require to grow in a challenging market.
We support businesses and organizations of varying size, structure and maturity across diverse sectors such as Technology, Telecoms, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Third Sector, FMCG etc. to enhance business performance, optimise for growth and achieve exceptional results. Our ground-breaking Zone Tech Park offers startups and established companies that the cutting-edge facilities, technology and business expertise they need to break out and thrive.
- The logistics officer is responsible for providing logistic support and overseeing the overall logistic processes in support of the objectives of the organization.
- Carry out packing, crating, and warehousing, and storage duties in preparation for site-specific program and shipment
- Oversee customer based queues and plan and allocate tasks to meet configuration requirements
- Responsible for tracking, receiving, and stocking all items ordered
- Ensure materials are appropriately stored
- Program the final inventory of materials prior to shipment
- Provide a list of all equipment moved from the consolidation areas into sponsor shipping channels to project coordinators
- Manage and maintain inventory to operating levels to avoid supply
- Manage the repair of equipment
- Responsible for supervising and accounting for an inventory
- Carry out annual property inventory and provide other report in his area of responsibility.
- Qualification: B.Sc / HND
- Good communication Skills
- Experience working with SAP SD and FI modules
- Commercially minded
- Proficiency capacity with SAP
- Proficiency in Excel (Intermediate – advance level).
Application Closing Date: 31st August, 2022.
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng