Deputy Manager, Occupational Health And Safety At Dangote Group
This is to inform the general public that Dangote Group is currently recruiting for the position of Deputy Manager, Occupational Health and Safety. Interested persons should kindly go through the post below for full details:
Job Title: Deputy Manager, Occupational Health and Safety
Job ID: DCP – HSSE
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
- Support the HSSE team as a manager to further enhance the workplace safety strategies, programmes and practices.
- First Degree B Sc. or HND plus recognized certification in health and safety management. A post graduate will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 9 years relevant working experience as HSSE professional in the Manufacturing/Construction/FMCG/Oil and Gas Industry.
- Highly skilled incident management (incident reporting, investigation, analysis, and follow-up on the implementation of corrective actions).
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proven experience in the cement industry or other heavy industries is an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of safety management, and/or related integrated management systems.
- Knowledge of safety audit and inspection
- Ability to conduct safety training programmes.
- Understanding of statutory provisions related to health and safety.
- Proficiency in microsoft office suites.
- Good analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Initiative, reliability, drive, and teamwork.
- Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines.
- Identify and work on ergonomics for office staff.
- Develop and conduct health and safety training for office staff and defensive driving for drivers.
- Assist manager/management in managing COVID-19 concerns in coordination with the Human Asset Management team and Group HSSE.
- Conduct induction safety training for new staff.
- Participate in and conduct audits to evaluate health and safety performance.
- Ensure relevant documents/records for safety are properly maintained.
- Provide specialist advice on matters relating to health and safety.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant health and safety requirements.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development
Application Closing Date
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng