Deputy Managing Partner at a Commercial Law Firm (1 slot available)
A Commercial Law Firm is in need of qualified applicants for the vacant position of a Deputy Managing Partner. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Deputy Managing Partner
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lagos (Ikoyi)
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Network Engineer at Beacongate Limited
- Logistics Tracking Officer at Rainoil Logistics Services Limited
- MEAL Manager at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- Senior DevOp Engineer at Zojatech Limited
- Field Camp Boss at Funtay Global Resources Limited
Job Description at the Commercial Law Firm
We are seeking to recruit an innovative, passionate and result-driven candidate for the position of Partner. The successful candidate who will be based in Lagos and report to the Board of partners will:
- Have primary responsibility to drive the legal practice and lead practice growth initiatives towards increasing the firm’s growth dynamics.
- Be responsible for facilitating the achievement of the Firm’s goals and objectives by developing and executing an effective penetration strategy as well as championing the efforts to expand client base.
Some of the broad responsibilities of the Deputy Managing Partner will include:
- Provide general, overall managerial function as the Deputy Managing Partner
- Formulate manage, lead, direct and coordinate the legal practice and practice growth strategies in line with the firm’s strategic direction and objectives
- Design, develop, execute and monitor the strategies and policies, process workflow and Standard Operating Procedures
- Research, analyze and monitor opportunities, competitions and trends
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must possess a First Degree or equivalent in Law from a reputable university.
- Advanced / Master Degree in Law and or Business Administration will be added advantage
- A Second Class Upper / First Class Degree at the LL.B will be an added advantage
- Must possess B.L and/or other relevant professional certifications/qualifications
- Verifiable track record in corporate and commercial law practice would be an added advantage
- Must have at least 10 years post qualification experience in legal practice or in house legal counsel, 5 of which must be at a Tier 1 or Tier 2 commercial legal practice in the city of Lagos
- International work experience would be an added advantage
- Previous experience in successfully managing and growing Legal service firms would also be an added advantage.
Competencies / Personal Attributes:
- Experience in developing and implementing client growth/ development plan in a Law office environment
- Demonstrated understanding of the legal value chanin and in particular in the commercial practice area
- A thoroughbred professional in law practice, ethics and practice development
- Must be dedicated and desirous to deliver beyond expectation, zealously
- Analytic and decisive with the ability to priotirize and multitask
- A hands-on manager with a high level of integrity and ethics
- High interpersonal skills, a collaborative and flexible style with a strong service mentality
- An effective team leader and good team player
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Initiate ideas that would generate income for the firm
- Poise personality
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Resumes / CV and a Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date: 19th September, 2022.
Note: Successful applicant should be ready to resume duty immediately.