Suitably qualified and interested applicants are welcome to S-TEE Cambridge College for the vacant position of a design and technology teacher or technical drawing teacher. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Design and Technology / Technical Drawing Teacher
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Lagos
Other jobs like this you might like:
About S-TEE Cambridge College
S-TEE Cambridge College is the Cambridge Arm of the Mainstream school (S-TEE Schools). Our students are tutored on the British Curriculum and Nigerian Curriculum in preparation for their Cambridge Examinations. We are located in Ago Palace Way, Okota, Lagos State. We work with highly trained educators, who most times are British Council certified.
The British Council certification and experience in tutoring Cambridge students is always a plus for any candidate looking for teaching job employment with our institution. Ability to work under pressure and submit records as at when due is also a very high requirement to joining the Academics Department of school.
The job functions include but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for developing in each student an interest in and the ability to understand and utilize their knowledge of Design & Technology (IGCSE curriculum)
- To oversee the provision of relevant and up to date advice and support for pupils as it relates to the subject.
- To co-ordinate the selection and development of appropriate syllabus and courses in line with related resources.
- To maintain full and accurate records of students’ achievements as it relates to the subject.
- Deliver engaging, coherent and motivating lessons to students across in varying classes.
- Utilize learning technology in the planning and delivery of lessons.
- To keep up to date with curriculum change and reforms.
- Develop lesson plans in line with the curriculum objectives.
- To plan for, provide and maintain the physical resources necessary for learning and the delivery of chosen syllabuses and courses (including for example; books, past papers, file shares, equipment etc). Where necessary, liaise with other department to achieve this feat.
- To undertake, where appropriate, other roles, which may arise either in the department or in the wider school environment.
- Any other duties relating to the job as required from time to time by the Head of School /Principal.
- Candidates should posses a minimum of B.Ed / B.Sc (Ed) / BA (Ed)
- Experience of teaching British curriculum with minimun of 5 years teaching experience.
- Membership of appropriate associations
- Good understanding and knowledge of both Checkpoint & IGCSE Curriculum.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send Letter of Application and updated CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.