Diction Teacher at Wells International School – 1 available position
Wells International School is welcoming suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position of a diction teacher. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Diction Teacher
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Principal Programmer at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Laboratory Assistant / Technician at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Engineer I at the Enugu State University Of Medical And Applied Sciences (SUMAS)
- Teacher at Wells International School
- HR Operations at Wells International School – 1 available position
About Wells International School
Wells offers an American and IB university-preparatory curriculum to children from kindergarten to high school. Comprising three campuses in central Bangkok, it has expanded rapidly since its founding in 1999 and now serves approx. 1000 students who represent over two dozen nationalities. Wells is licensed by the Thai Ministry of Education, has been accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) since 2009, and is a member of the International Schools Association of Thailand (ISAT) and East Asia Regional Council of Schools (EARCOS). Please peruse our Music school profile, seen below, and feel free to contact us with any inquiries.
- The role of the subject teacher-Diction requires a broad knowledge of the subject area, the ability to facilitate the student’s learning in the skills and content of their subject.
- The Subject Teacher (Diction) should cater for, and enhance, the individual needs and learning styles of each student.
- We are looking for Seasoned and competent teachers to teach students of diverse age groups in our school.
- You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process.
- The goal is to help cultivate the students interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments, etc.)
- Assess and record students progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom.
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Observe and understand students behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse, etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences, etc.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / OND / NCE qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.