Digital Marketer at Robeck Locks Limited (1 available position)
Robeck Locks Limited is currently seeking for a suitably qualified applicant to take the vacant position of a Digital Marketer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lagos (Amuwo Odofin), Nigeria
Job Summary (at Robeck Locks)
- Are you a young, smart, creative and entrepreneurial individual?
- Do you possess and exude a ‘CAN DO’ attitude in everything that comes your way?
- Are you smart energetic, and social media savvy?
- Do you know what it takes to grow an online community?
- Do you think you will be a good fit for the position of Digital Marketing Executive in our company to manage our online presence, increase traffic to the company’s website and social media platforms and convert that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurture those leads to close into customers?
- If this is you, then you are the person we are looking for.
- The Digital Marketing Executive will be directly responsible for the Management of all online presence of the company i.e website, online ads, PPC campaigns, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- The individual will be responsible for the Company’s website, web content, SEO processes, addition or modification of existing content, products, categories, appearance, etc.
- Identify, recommend and Implement new ways to find a wider audience and presence online
- Meet assigned targets in line with company strategic objectives and guidelines to ensure maximum result
- Writing informative and effective search engine-optimized copy for the company’s website
- Managing, Monitoring Performance and ROI of the company’s online marketing campaigns.
- Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt.
- Developing, implementing, and optimizing online marketing campaigns across a variety of platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google Adwords, etc.;
- Generating, editing, publishing, and sharing daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages the target market to take action;
- Monitoring key performance indicators on social media and developing plans to improve them
- Identifying trends and implementing new and creative growth strategies
- Market products on different online stores e.g Jumai, Konga, etc.
- Advertise products on various online platforms eg Jiji, Facebook marketplace
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Good knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in media as appropriate to the product or service
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationship
- Oversees the design and production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising spots, website content, and social media accounts
- Continually Generate and follow up on leads and prospects.
- Work with sales to develop lead generation strategies.
- Promote the company’s products and services in the digital space
- Creating and executing email-based marketing campaigns
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum of OND in Marketing, Sales, IT-related field
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Digital Marketing
- Candidate must be social media savvy, possess good customer skills, and ability to sell and convince clients
- Strong planning and people management skills
- Knowledge of social media management tools
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords, Instagram, and Facebook campaigns.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- the candidate must demonstrate extensive social media experience
- The individual must have a keen eye and great attention to detail.
N60,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date: 20th October, 2022.
Note: You must have qualifications and experience as a digital marketer and live in Lagos.